Have you already done your fundraising? Well done and thank you!
But what do you do now? You don’t want to have all that money in a bucket in your living room or those coins rattling around in your desk at work. You can pay your money in to us in loads of different ways
Set up an online fundraising page
- Setting up an online fundraising page is super simple. All those lovely donations are collected for you and sent directly to Sense to be put to work straight away. At Sense, we recommend using JustGiving.
- Call one of our lovely Supporter Services team on 0300 330 9257 who will be able to take your payment by credit or debit card.
- Simply visit sense.org.uk/support-us/donate and choose the amount that you want to donate. When you put in your details, you can choose to tell us why you are donating to Sense. Just choose ‘Other’ and pop in your fundraising activity in the freetext box that appears underneath.
- If you have a cheque or charity voucher, then please send it to us at the following address: Supporter Services, Sense, 101 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9LG
Please include your name and how you raised the money so that we can make sure we thank you properly!
By bank transfer
- If you would like to transfer your funds into our charity account, then please get in touch with your Community and Events team contact or email us on email@example.com and we will be able to give you the details.