Looking for a new job, or struggling in your current role?
Our disability employment service is here to support you.
The disability employment gap needs to be closed. In the UK, the employment rate for disabled people is around 52%, compared to 81% for non-disabled people.
At Sense, we believe everyone has a right to equal access to work.
We can help whether you’re entering the workforce for the first time, trying to change jobs, or just want more information about getting support at work.
Who can use Sense’s employment service?
We offer employment support to people with disabilities in the UK. If you’re based in the Midlands, we might be able to offer in-person support at Sense TouchBase Pears in Birmingham or Sense Hub Loughborough.
If you don’t live in these areas we can still offer support virtually online, through telephone calls, we’re flexible and adaptable to work with you in a way that best suits your needs.
Get in touch and we’ll work out the right approach for you.
How Sense’s employment service could support you
Searching for jobs
Get help with:
- Identifying your skills and goals.
- Looking for job vacancies.
- Writing your CV and cover letters.
- Filling out applications.
We can offer:
- Top tips for interviewing online or in person.
- Individual advice, tailored to you and the role you want.
- Practice interviews and helpful feedback.
- Get help finding accredited training sources.
- Come to one of our peer support job club. sessions.
- Hear from our expert speakers.
- Sessions for specific employability upskilling.
Support in the workplace
We can help you to:
- Apply for the Access to Work scheme.
- Find accessible equipment to help you do your job.
- Talk to your workplace about accessibility.
Get in touch
Fill out this contact form or email us at: [email protected]