Work with us and make a real difference to the lives of disabled people and their families.
Sense supports people with complex disabilities all over the UK.
Whether you’re a support worker, a shop manager or working in one of our offices, you’ll be doing something that really matters.
Why work for Sense?
The work we do at Sense has never been more vital.
With over 60 years of expertise, we work with deafblind people and people with complex disabilities across the UK. Right now, we’re working hard to extend our support to ten times more people by 2026. Can you help us get there?
Benefits of working at Sense
- 24 or 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%.
- Free life assurance policy.
- Cashback and discounts on high street brands (and 10% off at Sense charity shops!).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Travel season ticket loans.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Free DBS check if your role needs one.
- A £350 refer-a-friend scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- And more!
Looking for a voluntary role? Check out our current volunteering opportunities.
Development and training at Sense
Still got questions?
Get in touch with our recruitment team.