Contact us for information and advice

Free specialist advice

We know how challenging it can be if you’re living with two or more disabilities, such as sight and hearing loss, and need high levels of support with aspects of your daily life.  That’s why we’ll do everything we can to help you.

We can advise on issues including health and social care, education, communication and Sense services available in your area.

Our free service covers England, Wales and Northern Ireland. For help in Scotland please contact Sense Scotland.

Explore Sense services

You can also use the form below to explore our services: