Contact Supporter Services
If you'd like to speak to us about any aspect of supporting Sense, including any questions about your donation, fundraising or our shops, please get in touch. Use the form below, or any of the following methods.
Other ways to contact us
Telephone us on 0300 330 9257
Textphone us on 0300 330 9252
We are available from 9am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
How to use the InterpretersLive! service
You can use the InterpretersLive! service on your desktop or laptop by using the Starleaf video portal.
You can also use the service on your phone or tablet by downloading the InterpretersLive! app.
For more information you can watch the BSL guide to downloading the InterpretersLive! app.
Using the app
Follow the steps to register for a Starleaf account so you can use InterpretersLive!
- Download and open the app
- Choose the software for your device
- Register with your email address
- You’ll be sent a six digit code which you then need to enter into the Starleaf app
- Enter your name and phone number
- Allow access rights for your camera and microphone
Making a call
- Click on the phone icon to make a call
- Enter email@example.com in the search bar then click ‘Start a video call’
This service is accessible via a Windows Desktop and Apple Mac supported devices. To use this service on a desktop you’ll need a webcam, a broadband upload speed of 1mb and Flash player.
The service is compatible with the following browsers;
- Google Chrome version 65 and later
- Firefox version 55 and later
- Opera version 50 and later
If you are using Safari 9 or Internet Explorer 11, when prompted please download the plugin. You will only need to do this once, next time you will be taken straight to the call button.
Support connecting to InterpretersLive!
If you’re struggling to connect to the InterpretersLive! service, make sure you meet the requirements.
Please note that if you have less than 120kbps available the call will be audio only, as minimum requirement for video calls is 192kbps.
If you’re still having problems connecting, please get in touch with Sign Solutions.