Planning on paying us a visit? Here’s everything you need to know about getting to Sense Hub Loughborough, and what to expect when you arrive.
If you’re planning on visiting us by train, head to Loughborough train station. We’re a 10 minute taxi ride from the station, or a half an hour walk.
For information on how to access assisted travel, you can contact the College on 01509 611 077 or call National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484 950.
You can catch the University Sprint bus from Loughborough train station to get to Sense Hub Loughborough. The bus leaves Loughborough train station every 10 minutes, and takes about 10 minutes to get to us.
Be sure to ask the driver to drop you at the entrance to the hub on Radmoor Road.
There’s a taxi rank at the front of Loughborough train station which is around a 10 minute journey from Sense Hub Loughborough.
There is no parking available at Sense Hub Loughborough and so if you’re planning on visiting us by car, we’d advise parking at one of the following car parks:
- Regents Place retail park, Broad Street, Loughborough LE11 5PF. Pay and display, payable by cash and RingGo app.
- The Rushes car park, The Rushes, Loughborough, LE11 5GB. Pay on return, cards and cash accepted.
- Granby Street car park, Granby Street, Loughborough LE11 3DU. Pay on return, cards and cash accepted.
What’s in the building
We can’t wait to welcome you to our accessible centre, here you’ll find:
- Hygiene suite on ground floor.
- Accessible toilet on first floor.
- Disabled parking.
- Lift access to first floor.
- Dedicated creative arts space to play, create and have fun.
- Dedicated children’s room with purpose-built furniture and accessible tech.
- Employment studio with accessible tech.
- Sense College classrooms.
- Outdoor space for gardening activities.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for inclusive sport and physical activity sessions.
- The Bell Bar – our café serving a range of hot and cold snacks and tasty meals (currently not open to the public).