Your story can raise awareness of the experiences of disabled people and their families. By sharing your story, you can improve disability issues and help other people understand the problems you’re facing.
We’re particularly interested in hearing from disabled people and family carers about:
- How the cost of living is impacting you, for example are you struggling with bills or additional costs?
- Your experience of the pandemic and the challenges you’ve faced
- How you currently stay physically active – what challenges you may face – and the benefits to you
How we’ll share your story
- We’ll never share your experience without checking with you first.
- You won’t be asked to share your story in any way you are not comfortable with.
- We’ll keep your information on file and only contact you if we have an opportunity for you to share your story.