What’s in the building?
- A dedicated art room.
- A multi-sensory room where you can chill out and experience all sorts of sounds, colours and textures.
- Classrooms, including an interactive whiteboard.
- A sensory garden that people at Sense Centre Dereham help to care for.
- The latest Eye Gaze technology, allowing you to play games and make choices.
- A trampoline where you can enjoy rebound sessions.
- We also use two local heated pools for swimming and hydrotherapy sessions weekly.
Sense Dereham is a large and bright building that is wheelchair accessible throughout.
Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with a tracking hoist system or mobile hoist, and enough space for you and your staff.
If you like boats, you can join us on one of our day trips to the Norfolk Broads. We hire a purpose-built cruiser to see the sights and hear the sounds of the local wildlife.