- If you are a charity place participant you commit to raising the minimum sponsorship for Sense for the event you have registered for. If you do not meet the minimum sponsorship, you may choose to make up the balance yourself, you may lose your place or you may lose the chance to take part in an event for Sense in the future.
- You understand that your registration fee is not refundable and not transferable and includes VAT.
- For all events, your full minimum sponsorship amount must be paid to Sense within 1 month of the event date.
- You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack and on our website.
- You understand that Gift Aid is not included in your minimum sponsorship. The money raised from Gift Aid is a valuable bonus for Sense.
- If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact [email protected] directly for a refund.
- If you are unable to take part in the event due to injury or other unforeseen circumstances on your part you must let us know as soon as possible by emailing [email protected] and we will withdraw your place. Once your place is withdrawn you are no longer liable to reach your fundraising pledge and you will no longer receive communications from us about the event.
- You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good, and you take full responsibility for your training. You take part in this event at your own risk
- You confirm that you will be the minimum age required to take part in the event. For more information on age requirements for specific events, please email [email protected].
- All funds raised for Sense through the event will be made payable to Sense.
- You give Sense permission to use any photographs or videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness or money for Sense’s work with disabled people.
- You agree to the terms and conditions set out by the event organiser for the event you are involved in. Please email [email protected] for these for your specific event.
- You agree that Sense may share your details with the event organiser. Failure to register with the event organiser may result in your place being lost and, in these circumstances, you will not be eligible for a refund of your entry fee.
- You are responsible for arranging travel, accommodation and other logistics for your event where needed. Sense is unable to provide support for these logistics.
- If you are unable to take part in the event and wish to defer your place to the following years’ event, you must let us know as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]
- You can only defer your place once, if you wish to take part in the event again after already having deferred once, you will need to apply again and agree to raising the full target and paying the registration fee again for the relevant year’s event
- You will need to re-register for your deferred place using the relevant form on our website, we will be in touch with details on how to do this
- Please ensure you mention that you are a deferred runner when you fill in the application for your deferred years’ event so we can ensure your application is processed and your deferral is honoured
- During the registration process you will agree to the relevant years’ Event Terms and Conditions including that years’ fundraising pledge
- When you request your deferral, we will advise whether you need to pay your registration fee again
- You will be able to carry over 100% of your fundraising into your deferred years target
Our friendly team will be happy to help. Get in touch by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.