Royal Parks Half Marathon 2024
- Date: 13 October 2024
- Run 13.1 miles on a flat, picturesque course that takes you through four of London’s Royal Parks.
- You’ll run through Hyde Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens, and right past Buckingham Palace!
- Experience the buzz of a major London sporting event.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- Fundraising materials to help you smash your target.
- A training plan, and expert tips and advice for runners of all levels.
- A Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day.
- The loudest cheers on the course at our charity cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends!
- If you’re a visually impaired runner or your disability and/or medical condition means that you require an assistant, please let us know so we can contact the event organizers.
- If you are a wheelchair user you must take part in a self-propelled day chair, if you require a guide runner this is also allowed. Handcycles, racing wheelchairs, walking frames/crutches and any powered wheelchairs are not permitted.
Already got your own place for Royal Parks Half Marathon, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.