Richmond Marathon 2022
All about the Richmond Marathon
- Take on London’s flattest marathon this September. Beat your PB – it’s a fast marathon!
- Start in Kew Gardens, head along the River Thames before finishing in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
- Get free entry to Kew Gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children).
- Finish in finish in an all day family fun music festival in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
Already got your own place in one of the Richmond RunFest events, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race party, with free food and drink!
Already got your own place for the Richmond Marathon, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Sign up for Richmond Marathon
Take on 26.2 miles of beautiful South West London this September.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Email our events team on [email protected].