Richmond AIR:10k 2024
All about the Richmond AIR:10k
- Enjoy a 10km run inside the beautiful Kew Gardens.
- AIR stands for audio inspired running, which means you’ll get an audio guide with music to motivate you around the course. And it’ll also give you a guided tour of Kew Gardens!
- Sign up and you’ll get free entry to Kew Gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children).
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race party, with free food and drink!
Any participant who requires a guide runner can have a free place for their guide. Wheelchair users are permitted in the Richmond 10K, but as a section of the course is in a wooded area, we recommend getting in touch with us so we can discuss your requirements further.
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Already got your own place in the Richmond AIR:10k 2023, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Sign up for Richmond AIR:10k
Get your place for £20 today.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.