National Three Peaks Challenge
All about the National Three Peaks Challenge
- Brace yourself for a fast-paced and physically challenging adventure, as you take on the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National 3 Peaks Challenge takes in the dizzy heights of Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1,085m).
- Be one of the first hikers of the day to take on Ben Nevis
- Tackle Scafell Pike at night
- Finish your challenge on Wales’s infamous peak, Snowdon.
- Aim to summit all three peaks in 24hrs!
- Over the course of two days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend to a total height of almost 3,000m.
- Join Team Sense to be cheered on every step of the way!
Distance, fees, dates and fundraising targets
- Three Peaks summit – £95 registration fee, £935 minimum fundraising pledge.
- Summit on July 12-14th, August 2-4th, August 30-1st September, October 4-6th
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- An individual training plan from our partners at Full Potential, taking into consideration your daily schedule, commitments and fitness.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- Expert tips, advice and materials to support both your fundraising and training
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Sign up for the National Three Peaks Challenge today!
Sign up and get your place now.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.