Birmingham Half Marathon
All about the Birmingham Half Marathon
- A truly unique opportunity to run a Half Marathon around the beautiful Sutton Park, a 2,400 acre National Nature Reserve in Birmingham.
- You will run along the roads and windy paths in and around Sutton Park
- Included in your entry fee is a themed medal, water and post race goodies
- Join Team Sense to be cheered on every step of the way!
Distance, fees and fundraising targets
- Half marathon – £25 registration fee, £250 minimum fundraising pledge.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- An individual training plan from our partners at Full Potential, taking into consideration your daily schedule, commitments and fitness.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- Expert tips, advice and materials to support both your fundraising and training
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Sign up for the Birmingham Half Marathon today!
Sign up and get your place now.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.