Raise a safeguarding issue

If you or the person you are concerned about are receiving a service from Sense please complete the form on this page.

Sense’s Head of Safeguarding will contact you as soon as possible.

If you or the person you are concerned about is receiving a service from another provider either contact their provider or the local safeguarding team in your area. (Local authority social services safeguarding teams can be found through web search engines. Enter the name of your local authority and “safeguarding”.)

If you or somebody else are in danger, and the situation requires an immediate response, call the police on 999.

If you are concerned regarding a child you can report child abuse to a local council (England only). Use the postcode search to find contact details of your council’s social care team. You can also report child abuse to your local authority in Northern IrelandScotland and Wales