What’s in the building?
- Eight activity rooms, including space for arts and crafts and cookery
- Multi-sensory room for relaxing
- Sensory garden
- Local Sense hydrotherapy pool
- Weekly visits from a local theatre company to teach drama skills, drumming and more
- Links to local stables, where you can try horse riding!
- Enjoy off-site activities such as bowling, swimming, rebound therapy, tai chi, pottery and woodwork.
Sense Pinchbeck is wheelchair accessible. Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with a tracking hoist system or mobile hoist, and enough space for you and your staff.