Build your confidence and independence, learn new skills, have fun and make new friends – what are you waiting for?
Vision England is an exciting residential programme for young people aged 12 – 17 years with vision impairment, in partnership with the Field Studies Council (FSC). Young people are supported to play a leading role in changing their communities and the environment for the better.
Why sign up?
- Fun-filled residentials
- Supported by an amazing team of staff experienced in working with young people with vision impairment.
- You shape the activities you do, which may include conservation activities like coppicing and tree planting, and other activities like wildlife walks, bush craft, hiking and camping.
- Opportunity to gain a John Muir Award certificate (environmental award scheme).
Who can apply?
You must be:
- Blind or partially sighted
- At least 12 years old on 31th July 2019
- Aged 17 or under on 1st September 2019
How much does it cost?
Residential dates and venues for 2019
FSC Juniper Hall, Dorking Surrey – 28th July – 4th August
FSC Castle Head, Grange-Over-Sands Lake District – 25th August – 1st September
FSC Preston Montford, Shrewsbury Shropshire – 16th – 23rd August
To sign up or for more information please contact us on:
Mob: 07816 599 260
You can also download the application from by clicking the link below: