Build your confidence and independence, learn new skills, have fun and make new friends – what are you waiting for?
Vision England is an exciting residential programme for young people aged 11-24 years with vision impairment, in partnership with the Field Studies Council (FSC). Young people are supported to play a leading role in changing their communities and the environment for the better.
Why sign up?
- Fun-filled residentials
- Supported by an amazing team of staff experienced in working with young people with vision impairment.
- You shape the activities you do, which may include conservation activities like coppicing and tree planting, and other activities like wildlife walks, bush craft, hiking and camping.
- Opportunity to gain a John Muir Award certificate (environmental award scheme).
- April 2020 - six night residential for 18-24 year olds
- August 2020 - six night residentials for 11-17 year olds in Shrewsbury, Surrey and the Lake District
Dates and information on how to apply will be available soon!
For more information please contact us on:
Mob: 07816 599 260