Enter our weekly lottery for a chance to win £25,000!
Our weekly lottery is a great way to support children and adults who are deafblind, or have complex disabilities, whilst giving you a chance to win weekly cash prizes.
How it works
- Sign up to play for just £1 per ticket a week (50p of that goes straight to Sense!)
- You’ll be given a six-digit lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week.
- Winners have to match three, four, five or all six of the winning numbers in the correct sequence.
- The lucky winners are announced every Friday.
- Prize cheques are posted directly to you, so there’s no need for you to claim.
You must be aged 16 or over to enter and live in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). You can cancel at any time.
What you can win in the Sense Lottery
The winning numbers are revealed each week.
- Get six numbers in the right order to win £25,000!
- Five numbers in the right order wins £1,000.
- Four numbers in the right order gets £25.
- Three numbers in right order wins five entries into the next draw
How do I know if I’ve won?
All of our lucky winners will be contacted directly. If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, you can check the latest draw results on the Unity lottery website.
If you have any queries, please email [email protected] or call the lottery helpline on 0370 050 9240 (call costs the same as a call to a normal landline) or write to:
The Unity Lottery
Furness Gate, Furness Business Park
- The promoter of this Unity Lottery is Richard Kramer, Sense, The National Deafblind and Rubella Association, 101 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9LG.
- Sense, The National Deaf Blind & Rubella Association, is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by The Gambling Commission under account number 4962.
- A minimum of 50% of the total lottery proceeds go to supporting the work carried out by Sense, The National Deaf Blind & Rubella Association; 18.4% on prizes and 31.6% on expenses and administration of the lottery.