AJ Bell Great North Run 2024
Applications for the Great North Run are now open!
All about the Simplyhealth Great North Run
- This run is the world’s biggest half-marathon.
- The route takes you through the city centre towards the River Tyne, and across the iconic Tyne Bridge.
- You’ll end your run in South Shields.
- Take part as an individual or part of a team. Remember, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way.
- You’ll get to see an amazing display from the Red Arrows once you’re over the finish line.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- Fundraising materials to help you smash your target.
- A training plan, and expert tips and advice for runners of all levels.
- A Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day.
- The loudest cheers on the course at our charity cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends!
The Great North Run welcomes wheelchair users and assisted runners. If you need a guide or support runner, they can join you for free. Please let us know your requirements so we can discuss them with the event organisers.
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Already got your own place on the Great North Run, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.