Book a free furniture collection
Do you have furniture or larger items you'd like to donate?
Donating your pre-loved items to our charity shops will make a huge difference to children and adults who are deafblind or have complex disabilities.
Please complete the form below to let us know more about the items you wish to donate and to arrange a free collection.
Donate to our charity shops
- There are some goods we can't take. Find out which items we're unable to accept.
- Unfortunately there are some areas we’re unable to collect from.
- All items must be in good, resaleable condition.
- Any upholstered items must have relevant fire labels attached.
- Whilst a collection may be arranged, items may be declined upon inspection by our drivers at point of collection. The final decision will rest with our drivers.
- Find your local Sense shop.
- Upholstered furniture without a fire label including all items donated as sets
- Candles without instructions
- Electric blankets
- Electric showers
- Sunbeds and tanning equipment
- Waste disposal units
- Gas appliances (mains or bottled goods)
- Gas cookers
- Oil filled radiators (not supplied with a thermostat)
- Oil heaters (mobile)
- Storage heaters (hardwired)
- Oil and Gas Agas
- Buoyancy aids, lifejackets, inflatable dingies
- Safety helmets, riding hats, crash helmets
- Cycle helmets
- Safety harnesses of any sort
- Children's car seats
- Toys without a CE mark
- Home recorded DVDs, video and audio tapes
- Home recorded computer games and software on recordable CDs and DVDs