Events terms and conditions
- Sense may share your details with the Event Organiser. Failure to register with the Event Organiser may result in your place being lost and in these circumstances you will not be eligible for a refund of your fee.
- You confirm you will be the required age or older on the date of this event.
- This is exclusive of any Gift Aid or registration fee. This enables us to continue to contribute as much money as possible to our work.
- If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Sense directly for a refund.
- You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack. You are responsible for organising any travel and/or accommodation you may need for the event.
- You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is appropriate to take part in this event and you take full responsibility for your training.
- You give Sense permission to use any photographs or videos taken of you at the event, to raise awareness and/or money for Sense’s work.
- Your registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable if you pull out of the event. If your event is cancelled we'll try to move you over to the following year. If we can't move you over you'll be entitled to a full refund on your registration fee.
- You pledge to raise at least the minimum sponsorship requirement for the event. This is in addition to the registration fee and does not include Gift Aid.