This #SecondhandSeptember, why not take a trip down to your local Sense charity shop ?
- Create a tidier wardrobe to relax your mind.
- Get your outfits ready for every occasion.
- Make space to see and wear the clothes you love.
- Support children and adults with complex disabilities and deafblindness.
Four easy ways to donate your unwanted things to Sense
1. Pop into a Sense shop
If the items you’re giving away are small enough to carry, then feel free to bring them into your local Sense shop.
One of our friendly shop staff can take the donation off your hands. And you might even be able to pick up a bargain while you’re there!
2. Donate by post (for free!)
If you don’t have time to stop by a shop in person, we can send you a free shipping label so you can post your goods to us.
3. Book a free clothing collection
Our free home collection service will pick up clothing donations from your door, if you’re in Surrey, East Sussex and South East London.
Our drivers will collect donations from you at an agreed time, including weekends.
You will need to have at least three large bin liner-sized bags of quality clothes to donate.
4. Visit a clothes bank
We have hundreds of clothes and book banks across the country.
Keep your eyes out for one in your area.