If you have clothing, bric-a-brac or furniture you’d like to donate, there’s a free collection service in South London, Surrey and East Sussex.
Post your donated items to our charity shops for free at your local Collect+ drop-off point. Here’s how.
- Get your freepost label, then print it. Your label will be emailed to you, including an in-store printing voucher, if needed. It’ll expire after 30 days.
- Pack your items up in any envelope, parcel or box. Each freepost donation can weigh up to 10kg and be up to 60cm x 50cm x 50cm in size.
- Drop off to your local Collect+ point. Find your nearest point.
Here’s what you can and can’t donate
You can donate…
- Clothing – designer brands are even better.
- Shoes, bags and accessories – anything in great condition.
- Jewellery – gold and silver pieces in any condition are particularly desirable.
- Video games and consoles – the older the better.
- Cameras and lenses – particularly high quality.
- Mobile phones, laptops and electronics – any condition or age, with or without chargers or accessories.
- Watches and clocks – as long as they’re in good condition.
- Ornaments and antiques – anything high quality and desirable.
- Old foreign and domestic coins and notes – any currency from any time and any country, regardless of condition.
- Medals and memorabilia – unique, collectable or antique.
- Records and box sets – the more collectable and unique, the better.
- Toys, dolls and bears – any vintage and antique items.
You can’t donate…
- Toys without a CE mark.
- Home recorded DVDs, video, audio tapes and CDs.
- Weapons or ammunition.
- Animal fur or ivory.