- This scheduled-activity has passed.
Relax and revitalize your mind and body with a virtual gong meditation experience. The sound of the gong helps to calm the nervous system and downshift brainwaves to a restorative state. All you have to do is lie back ,close your eyes, and listen. By the end, you’ll feel more calm, grounded and at peace.
The session will begin with a brief guided meditation, followed by a unique and soothing sound journey led by Selma Studer from ‘About Gong’. Here are some tips for how to set up at home:
- Listen with high quality headphones
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection
- Find a comfortable seat, or you can also choose to lie down
- If lying down, you might like a blanket and pillow
- Light a scented candle or use essential oils to enhance your experience
- At Sense TouchBase, we will be streaming this session on our large cinema screen in our Buzz Theatre space, so you can also attend and experience this session as a larger group.
Who is this for?
People aged 18 years and over.