What are Sensory Walks?
Sensory walks allow you to use your senses to connect with your surroundings whilst being active.
Who is this workshop suitable for?
This is a free, virtual workshop, suitable for:
- walk leaders
- health & social care staff
- friends and family
- anyone working with disabled people
The workshop aims to improve your understanding of sensory walks, and how to plan safe and accessible walks, as well as top tips on activities that engage the senses.
This 1.5hr workshop will cover:
- What Sensory Walks are and why we have developed the programme
- How to plan safe and accessible walks
- Ideas for Sensory Highlights along your walk
- Mindfulness and Sensory Activities
- Mapping walks on OS Maps and the Sense website
For more information
For more information or support when booking this session, please contact [email protected] or call on 07876870949.