What’s in the building?
- Our creche, full of tactile and sensory toys.
- The Lavender Room: a therapy room with a massage bed.
- The White Room: a special multi-sensory room, with light and sound equipment to give you a relaxing experience.
- An activity room with larger toys, swings and other equipment.
- A family/dining room, with a kitchen for snacks and drinks.
- Our sensory garden, which has water sculptures, a sound trail, a scented planted area and a playground.
The entire Woodside centre and grounds are wheelchair accessible. We have accessible toilets and changing facilities including showers, with an adult-sized changing bed with hoists.
Please note: there’s no entry to the centre from Woodside Road. Please go into the Kingswood Estate from Britannia Road/Kennard Road.
If you’re using a Sat Nav, use the postcode BS15 8BN. Look for the entrance to the Kingswood Estate from Britannia Road/Kennard Road.