What can you do in Sense Hub Belfast?
Sense Hub Belfast is a place for people with complex disabilities or who are deafblind to try new things and gain confidence. Sense Hub Belfast is not just a place to spend your day – it’s a place where you can learn new skills and try all sorts of new activities.
Whatever you want to try, it’s always your choice. We tailor our support to you.
You can try things like:
- Making and exhibiting art
- Cookery and baking.
- Music sessions and theatrical performances.
- Relaxing in a multi-sensory room, experiencing different colours, sounds and textures.
- Activities in the community, like swimming or exploring the parks.
- Developing work skills and getting work experience.
The Sense approach
Our special sensory approach makes sure you can communicate, explore the world and express yourself in a way that suits you. And you’ll be supported by skilled and friendly staff to make your own choices.
You will have your own personal care and support plan, based on your choices and interests. And you can enjoy a mix of activities – one-to-one or with other people – both at Sense Hub Belfast and out in the community.
If you need more information now, or just want to put your name down to be reminded about the opening day, do let us know.
Email us: [email protected]