What’s in the building?
The centre is made up of three separate units on the Ashley Court Business Park.
- Unit 1 is a fully accessible centre for people with complex needs.
- Unit 7 is tailored to meet the needs of autistic people.
- Unit 4 contains sensory spaces and a café.
You can enjoy activities both in the centre and in the local community. We run weekly groups including rock climbing, bowling and ice skating. We also organise trips to local cafés and parks.
Inside the centre, you’ll find:
- An IT room.
- Two communal kitchens where you can learn to cook.
- Art and music rooms.
- Multi-sensory room where you can enjoy different sounds, colours and textures.
- A trampoline room for rebound therapy.
We’re just a ten minute walk away from Rotherham town centre, with its shopping quarter and cafes.
The centre is wheelchair accessible. Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with a tracking hoist system or mobile hoist, and enough space for you and your staff.