What’s in the building?
- Multi-sensory room where you can experience a range of sounds, colours, and textures
- An activity area for art, music and socialising
- A large, accessible kitchen
- A fully equipped training room
- A hot-desking area with desk space for Sense workers to use
- Café 55 is our on-site café – it’s currently closed to the public, but busy cooking meals for the local community!
Sense Exeter is located in the city centre and has great transport links. Exeter Central Station is a two minute walk up the road, and Exeter St Davids station is a ten minute walk away. Exeter’s High Street is within a few minutes’ walk, and local bus routes all pass nearby.
There are five disabled parking spaces on our road and there are lots of paid car parks nearby.
Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with a tracking hoist system or mobile hoist, and enough space for you and your staff.