- Day services
- Children’s service
- Community support
- The communicator guide and intervenor service manager for Hertfordshire and London is based here.
What’s in the building?
- A heated pool for spa and hydrotherapy sessions.
- Café which offers drinks, meals and snacks.
- Dedicated arts, dance and music rooms.
- Multi-sensory room where you can relax and experience different sounds and textures.
- A sensory garden (we also sometimes use an allotment nearby).
Sense Barnet is a purpose-built centre that is wheelchair accessible throughout.
Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with a tracking hoist system or mobile hoist, and enough space for you.