What’s in the building?
- Art room with touch-screen computer for creating digital art.
- Sensory room with heated waterbed.
- Modern, accessible teaching kitchen.
- Sensory garden where you can learn all about plants.
- Eye Gaze technology that allows you to play games and make choices.
The centre is wheelchair accessible throughout. Toilets and changing rooms are fully accessible and meet Changing Places standards, with either a tracking hoist system or a mobile hoist, and enough space for you and your staff.
We have plenty of shops, cafés, swimming pools and amenities only a short drive away. We regularly go out into the community for supported activities, using our fleet of wheelchair-accessible vehicles.