With at least one virtual activity a day, and additional monthly sessions, our range of events and virtual activities for families and professionals is growing fast. Here’s our weekly schedule of activities and information on how to book.
Here’s a weekly view of our activities. Use the form below to sign up for any of the activities and we’ll be in touch via email to confirm and share more details. You can also head to the bottom of this page to learn more about each of the activities on offer.
- Yoga – 1-2pm
- Parent/Carer activities – 10-11am or 6:30-7:30pm
- Sparkles Pre school – 11.30am-12.30pm
- After School Club – 5-6pm
We have lots of different activities on offer at our After School Club. Pick the sessions you’d like to attend in the booking form above.
- Forest school – 1.30-2.30pm
- Resonance Board Workshop – 1:30-2:30
- Navigating the MSI world – parent/carer information – 7-8pm, 7th July 2022
This parent/carer information session will be about sleep
- Navigating the MSI world – Parent/Carer information – 1-2pm, 8th July 2022
This parent/carer information session will be about sleep.
- Virtual Family Days – July 2nd
How can you sign up for one of our events?
Simply let us know which events you’re interested in using the form below and we’ll be in touch. If you’ve got any questions, please email [email protected].
Virtual family Saturdays
Once a month, we’re hosting ‘virtual family Saturdays.’ These sessions run from 10am – 12pm and are structured so that the young people taking part can select one activity, from a choice of two. They can join a small group before a short break, before joining a larger group after.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll guide parents/carers on how their young person can get the most out of each session.
- During the school holidays we’ll have ‘Virtual family days’ – you can drop in anytime between 10am – 4pm.
We’ll increase the number of sessions to twice-monthly between October 2022 to February 2023.
Parent/carer information sessions
We’re hosting monthly parent/carer information sessions, in which our team shares knowledge on a range of topics. They take place on either:
- Thursday evenings between 7-8pm.
- Friday afternoons between 1-2pm.
After School Club
Our Tuesday evening After School Club has been very popular, and we are hoping to continue this in the new academic year.
You or members of your family can log on to a Zoom call between 5-6pm to participate in different activities. We’ve led sessions such as resonance boards, forest school and make and create. We’ll also be trialling some new sessions, including mindfulness and science.
Summer school sessions
Over the summer holidays we’ll organise four summer school sessions, young people will have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of virtual activities – from a visit to a farm to a Commonwealth Games-themed sports day.
They will run from 10am – 4pm. Throughout these sessions we will be collecting evidence towards the art award certification.