Leaving money in Trust for someone who is deafblind or has complex disabilities

At Sense we know many families are worried about what the future holds for their child. One of the things to consider is financial security and you might be thinking about the best way you can provide for your child after you’re gone. A trust can be used to provide financial support for your child throughout their lifetime, as well as giving you peace of mind.

Where can I find out more about leaving money in a trust?

Download a copy of Sense’s factsheet below, or to request a hard copy please contact Sense Information and Advice.

Get in touch

Find out how Sense can support you. We can advise you on Sense services available in your area and direct you to other sources of information.

Contact us

A lasting legacy

By leaving Sense a gift in your Will, you can make sure that no one living with complex disabilities is isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.

Find out more