Macaroni Wood is a Sense holiday favourite, and even has its own mini-farm!
About Macaroni Wood A
5 places - Countryside - Cottage - Wheelchair accessible - Larger groups
- A relaxing holiday with fun daily farm activities, accessible outdoor walks and chilling out in the sensory room
- Feed the pigs and collect fresh eggs in the morning
- Try your hand at baking in the large kitchen and unwind or even throw a party in the living space!
- Days out include a picnic in the Cotswolds or a visit to the nearby botanical gardens
About Macaroni Wood B
7 places - Countryside - Cottage - Easy walker - Larger groups
- An adventurous holiday where you can pick and choose whatever you want to do!
- Try out exciting activities like quad biking, steam train riding, hydro pool swimming, and snow tubing down the ski slopes
- As well as meeting the farm animals, you can also try the trampoline, playground and onsite games room
- A larger group means it's even easier to make new friends
Monday 15 – Sunday 21 August 2022
Cost to you: £800
About the venue
- Macaroni Wood is a cottage with a mini-farm in the Gloucestershire countryside
- They specialise in making holidays that are accessible and adapted to meet your needs
- Our skilled holiday leaders and volunteers will be on hand to support you to enjoy all the activities on site
- Venue is accessible for wheelchair users
- Good bathroom access, including roll-in showers and non-slip flooring
- Equipment available include mobile hoists
- Sensory room on site
- Accessible grounds to explore
A Sense holiday favourite!