AmazonSmile was a way you could support Sense every time you shop with Amazon, at no additional cost. Amazon have made plans to wind down AmazonSmile by 20 February, 2023.
It’s quick and easy to use, and it won’t cost you or us a penny.
Here’s how you set it up:
In your web browser
- Visit smile.amazon.co.uk and sign in with your Amazon.co.uk details.
- Select Sense as the charity to receive donations (we’re listed as ‘Sense, the National Deafblind and Rubella Association’ as that’s our official name).
- Start generating donations every time you shop for eligible items at smile.amazon.co.uk.
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.co.uk and make sure every time you shop on Amazon you use that bookmark.
In the Amazon app
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon app on iOS or Android.
- Open the app and find “AmazonSmile” in the main menu under ‘Programmes and Features’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose Sense (we’re listed as ‘Sense, the National Deafblind and Rubella Association’ as that’s our official name) and turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping App.
- Start generating donations while you shop eligible items in the app!
And that’s it! It’s a piece of cake.