Join us for an exclusive, free webinar about planning for the future using Wills and trusts.
What is it?
- It’s a free webinar on Wednesday 22 February 2023 with specialist lawyer Phillip Warford from Renaissance Legal.
- We’ll be demystifying the process of planning for the future of a disabled person using Wills and trusts.
- It’ll cover the importance of making a will, choosing executors and guardians, and much more.
Who is it for?
This is for you if you’re a parent or carer of someone who is disabled. Anyone can join – and it’s totally free.
Why should I join?
Sense research found that 1.7 million disabled people are supported by their friends and families, and 75% have no plan in place for the future. It’s vitally important to make arrangements and properly plan for the future when you are no longer there to support your loved one.
If you would like to attend please fill in the form below or call our friendly Supporter Services Team on: 0300 330 9257 (Monday – Friday from 9-5pm).
How do I sign up?
- Fill in the details in the form below, to register your attendance.
- One of our team will email you the Zoom link, after you have registered.