Calling all gamers! Put your thumbs to good use and raise money for people living with complex disabilities while gaming.
Ctrl+Alt+Donate is your way to use your gaming skills to fundraise for Sense.
How does it work?
- Hit the sign up button below and set up your very own Ctrl+Alt+Donate page.
- Link your Twitch or YouTube streaming account. It’s super easy.
- Set up your gaming stream or tournament.
- Get sponsored to game on for Sense.
How you do your stream is up to you. Always wanted an excuse to game all day and all night? A 24-hour streaming marathon is for you! Want to spice up your weekly online meet up with a bit more friendly competition? Get a tournament going with your mates.
Top tips for an awesome gaming fundraiser
Get in touch
Get in touch if you have any questions about Ctrl+Alt+Donate.
- Get your challenge off the ground – kick start your fundraising by making the first donation. It will encourage your supporters to get theirs in too!
- Set yourself a target – aim high and get your network involved too. There’s no better feeling than smashing that target.
- Spread the word – remember to use our social shareables to get the word out to your friends and followers so that they will watch, share and donate
- Forfeit for a fee – set some fundraising milestones and take a penalty when you hit them. How about £50 to invert your controls for 10 minutes? Fancy dress or your best dance moves at £100?
- Thank your donors – don’t forget to thank people as they donate, whether that is on your stream or on social media afterwards. Everyone loves that warm, fuzzy feeling.
Join Team Sense
Register for Ctrl+Alt+Donate today.