Sheffield Half Marathon
A major event in the UK’s running calendar, the Sheffield Half Marathon is South Yorkshire’s biggest event of its kind. Thousands of runners of all abilities will be taking part, being cheered on by the supportive crowd.
About the Sheffield Half Marathon
- Starting and finishing in the heart of the city.
- A stunning scenic route with majestic views of the Peak District on the climb to Ringinglow.
- The race incorporates a ‘triple test’ giving entrants a chance to be crowned Peaks Challenge winners in a timed hill climb.
- Triumph in a timed 10K downhill sprint section and cross the finish line first to lift the Sheffield Half Marathon title.
Distance, fees and fundraising targets
- Half marathon – £25 registration fee, £250 minimum fundraising pledge.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- Expert fundraising support and materials.
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Sign up for the Sheffield Half Marathon today!
Sign up and get your place now.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected].