Richmond RunFest 2024
All about the Richmond RunFest
- You can choose to take on the Richmond AIR:10k, Richmond Half Marathon, or Richmond Marathon.
- The Richmond AIR:10k is a new 10km race around the beautiful Kew Gardens.
- AIR stands for “Audio Inspired Running”: the race comes with an audio guide, which will tell you all about Kew Gardens as you run through it. Plus, you’ll hear motivating upbeat music!
- If you pick the half marathon or marathon, you’ll start in Kew Gardens, heading along the River Thames before finishing in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
- Get free entry to Kew Gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children) if you run the marathon or half marathon.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race party, with free food and drink!
Any participant who requires a guide runner can have a free place for their guide. Wheelchair users are permitted in the Richmond 10K, but as a section of the course is in a wooded area we recommend getting in touch with us so we can discuss your requirements further. Unfortunately, the Marathon and Half are not accessible to wheelchair users as these routes are uneven and narrow and could be unsafe.
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Email our events team on [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.