Richmond RunFest 2022
All about the Richmond RunFest
- You can choose to take on the Richmond AIR:10k, Richmond Half Marathon, or Richmond Marathon.
- The Richmond AIR:10k is a new 10km race around the beautiful Kew Gardens.
- AIR stands for “Audio Inspired Running”: the race comes with an audio guide, which will tell you all about Kew Gardens as you run through it. Plus, you’ll hear motivating upbeat music!
- If you pick the half marathon or marathon, you’ll start in Kew Gardens, heading along the River Thames before finishing in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
- Get free entry to Kew Gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children) if you run the marathon or half marathon.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race party, with free food and drink!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Email our events team on [email protected].