Richmond Half Marathon 2022
All about the Richmond Half Marathon
- Start in Kew Gardens, run along Richmond riverside, take in the historic Ham House before finishing in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
- It’s a flat and fast course, so there’s a good chance you can beat your PB.
- Get free entry to Kew Gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children).
- Finish at an all day family fun music festival in Old Deer Park, Richmond.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race party, with free food and drink!
Already got your own place for the Richmond Half Marathon, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Sign up for Richmond Half Marathon
Join Team Sense today.
Our friendly team would be happy to help.
Get in touch