Kew Gardens Half Marathon 2023
Applications for Kew Gardens 10K 2023 have now closed. If you’re looking to challenge yourself for Sense, why not try Richmond RunFest 2023?
Already got a place for the Kew Gardens 10K, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
All about Kew Gardens Half Marathon
- Take on a half marathon starting and ending in the gardens with a trip along the scenic Richmond riverside path.
- You’ll get incredible views of Kew Gardens along a beautiful, flat course.
- Your place comes with free entry to the gardens for up to four spectators (two adults, two children).
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan, whatever your level.
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- The loudest voices on the course shouting your name at our cheer point.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- A Team Sense post-race reception, with free food and drink!
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected].