Cardiff Half Marathon
The Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon has grown into one of the largest and most exciting road races in Europe.
About the Cardiff Half Marathon
- Its flat, fast course passes all the city’s most breath-taking scenery and iconic landmarks.
- Landmarks include, Cardiff Castle, the Principality Stadium, Civic Centre and stunning Cardiff Bay.
- The event is a part of the SuperHalfs which includes races in Prague, Lisbon, Copenhagen and Valencia.
Distance, fees and fundraising targets
- Half marathon – £30 registration fee, £300 minimum fundraising pledge.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- One-to-one support from our training team, right up until race day.
- Your own Sense running vest.
- Cheering t-shirts for your family and friends.
- Expert fundraising support and materials.
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Sign up for the Cardiff Half Marathon today!
Sign up and get your place now.
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Get in touch with the team by emailing [email protected].