adidas Manchester Marathon 2024
We’ve just filled our last spot on the team – join our waiting list and we’ll let you know as soon as a space becomes available.
All about Manchester Marathon
Book your place today in the adidas Manchester Marathon on 14 April 2024.
- The fastest major marathon in the UK.
- Start and finish at the iconic Emirates Old Trafford cricket ground in Manchester.
- Beat your PB in the award-winning event that’s been named the UK’s flattest and friendliest.
- Run with us and you’ll get top-notch support. 98% of participants in our last event like this would recommend running with us to a friend.
What you’ll get for being part of Team Sense
- A personalised training plan from our partners at Full Potential.
- Access to one-to-one support from our training team.
- An exclusive Sense training day.
- Expert tips and advice to support both your fundraising and training.
- Access to the Team Sense Facebook group to share training and fundraising updates with your teammates.
- Fundraising materials and incentives to help you beat your target.
Support on the day
- Your own exclusive Sense running vest.
- The loudest cheer points along the route, where your friends and family can join us.
- A post-race party with free food and drink.
Manchester Marathon welcomes all Para-Athletes, including assisted and unassisted day wheelchair users and racerunners to take part in the event. All athletes must complete the race within the 6 hours cut off time. Please note, the event does not currently allow hand-cycles to enter their running races.
Already got your own place for the Manchester Marathon, but want to raise money for Sense? Let us know today!
Your fundraising ensures no one is left out of life
Our #TeamSense fundraisers are key in helping us reach our ambitious goal to support 50,000 people over the next 5 years.
- £135 could pay for a family to make memories on a Sense Family Day.
- £500 could pay for a child who is deafblind to have a visit from a Sense specialist teacher, including an assessment and expert advice.
- £725 could provide our core package of support for a family for a whole year!
Our friendly team would be happy to help. Email our events team on [email protected] or call 020 3833 0602.