About the event
Join Team Sense in a trek across the Transylvanian Alps.
During your trip you’ll be staying in small mountain villages and getting to know the locals and their culture, all whilst tackling the rugged wilderness of the region’s impressive mountain ranges.
You’ll also have the chance to visit the Carpathian Large Carnivore Project at King’s Rock National Park which shelters wolves, lynx and bears. And of course, it wouldn’t be a trip to Transylvania without a visit to the place where the legend of Dracula was born, Bran Castle.
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|8 August - 13 August 2017 (recommended)||Romania||£195||£2,095||£1,027|
Apply for a place
Visit Charity Challenge to apply for your place with Team Sense
Can't make 8 August? Other dates are available from Charity Challenge.
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Charity Challenge
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com