Trek to Machu Picchu
About the event
Join Team Sense in a trek to Machu Picchu, one of the most iconic sights in South America.
Starting in Cusco, you’ll head towards the remote and rarely visited Lares Valley. This great alternative to the busy Inca Trail is well off the beaten track and along the way you’ll see breath-taking scenery and learn about traditional Peruvian cultures.
Later on, wander through the clouds to discover the Lost City of the Incas (and new wonder of the world) - Machu Picchu.
|Date||Location||Registration fee||Min sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|13 October - 22 October 2017 (recommended)||Peru||£375||£3,795||£1,860|
Apply for a place
Visit Charity Challenge to apply for your place with Team Sense.
Can't make 13 October? Other dates are also available from Charity Challenge.
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Charity Challenge
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com