Snowdon Summer Ascent
About the event
Join Team Sense on a trek up Snowdon that offers you variety, history, spectacular scenery and quaint villages.
The route follows the Llanberis Pass until you reach the spectacular summit at 1,085m where you’ll be treated to the ultimate view in Wales; Anglesey, the Menai Strait, Cardigan Bay, and the plains of England.
You’ll have a team of qualified mountain leaders with you every step of the way on the trip, and we’ll make sure you’ve got all of the fundraising and training tips you need as well. What are you waiting for? Join us on a trip to the roof of Wales soon.
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship||Self-funder option|
|8 September - 10 September 2017 (recommended)||Wales||£75||£350||£175 (and raise as much as you can)|
Apply for a place
Visit our page on Maximum Adventure apply for your place with Team Sense
Can't make 8 September? Other dates are available from Maximum Adventure
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Maximum Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org