Simplyhealth Great North Run 2018
About the event
Join Team Sense at the world’s biggest half marathon, the Simplyhealth Great North Run. Take to the streets of Newcastle upon Tyne with more than 57,000 other participants, rubbing shoulders with celebrities, world-class athletes and charity runners along the way.
With an electric atmosphere from start to end and a display from the famous Red Arrows over the finish line, don’t miss out on one of the best half marathons out there.
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|9 September 2018||Newcastle||Half marathon||£25||£350|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place in the half marathon. Register for just £25 and commit to raise at least £350.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. You can set your own fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Branded materials to help you promote your fundraising
- Training plans for runners of all levels
- A Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name
- A VIP welcome at our post-race reception in the finish line charity village
- Cheering T-shirts and materials for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!