Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2018
About the event
The route for this fantastic 13.1 mile event takes runners through four of London’s picturesque Royal Parks, as well as along the closed roads of the Embankment, where you can take in the sights as you run! The four parks are Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Green Park and St James's Park, with the race starting and finishing amidst a buzzing food and fitness festival in Hyde Park.
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|October 2018||London||Half marathon||£25||£350|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place in the marathon. Register for just £35 and commit to raise at least £350.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. You can set your own fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you an unrivalled support package, which includes:
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your targets
- Extensive training programmes for runners of all levels
- A limited edition Sense running vest to wear with pride on your big day
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name
- An invitation to our charity marquee where you can meet our team and your fellow runners
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too!