Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2018
About the event
The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 was created as an Olympic legacy event and is now often referred to as the London Marathon of cycling.
Join 25,000 other riders on the 100-mile closed road route that starts in the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, takes you into the beautiful Surrey countryside, before a spectacular finish on the Mall in front of Buckingham Palace.
This is the perfect event for cyclists of all levels; whether you’re an experienced rider or a beginner looking for your first big challenge.
|Date||Location||Distance||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|Sunday 29 July 2018||London||100 miles||£49||Set your own target|
Need a charity place?
Join Team Sense with a guaranteed charity place. Register for just £49 and we’ll help you set your own fundraising target.
Got your own place?
Let us know and become a part of Team Sense. You can set your own fundraising target, and we'll support you every step.
How we will support you
Our expert National Events team is on hand to offer you unlimited support, advice and guidance right up until race day, including:
- A fundraising pack crammed full of ideas to help you smash your fundraising
- Support from our training partner, Phil Roberton, who will provide handy training tips and guides to get you to the start line in peak condition.
- A dedicated training day, including a ride up Box Hill.
- An exclusive Sense cycling jersey to wear with pride on the big day if you hit £100 by the end of May
- A VIP reception with prosecco in Green Park when you finish
- The loudest voices out on the course shouting YOUR name
- Cheering T-shirts for your family and friends to ensure they have an amazing day too
If you have any questions about the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2018, do not hesitate to get in touch on 0300 330 9257 or email us at email@example.com