London to Paris
About the event
Join Team Sense on this classic challenge. This 300 mile, 4 day route starts in London and takes you through glorious English countryside, along the stunning South Downs to Dover where you catch the ferry to Calais.
Once on the ‘French side’ of the trip, you will push-on cycling along quiet French country lanes and through traditional market towns with views of the rolling hills of northern France.
With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower near the finishing point will evoke a real sense of achievement.
Whether you are a regular cyclist, or simply enjoy a Sunday afternoon meander, this charity cycle event is perfect for you. We cater for all levels of ability on this ride. Download the full itinerary (PDF)
|Date||Location||Entry fee||Min sponsorship|
|Various (7-11 June recommended)||Paris||£149||£1,450|
Apply for a place
Visit Discover Adventure to apply for your place with Team Sense
How we will support you
- A welcome pack bursting with fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form and information about Sense
- Unlimited support from our National Events Team, as well as the experts at Discover Adventure
- Access to a wide range of materials and resources to help with your fundraising
- A free Sense t-shirt to wear with pride during your challenge
- 15 per cent discount at Cotswolds Outdoor to help you get kitted out for the big day
If you would like to speak to the Events team, please contact us on 0300 330 9257 or email email@example.com